De Huissleutel mediates the rental of both non-self-contained and independent living spaces in Tilburg and the surrounding area. The renting of your property is a very specialized work, it is highly recommended to get advice from an expert party.
A free no-obligation introductory meeting where an expert gives you advice, can never hurt. We would be happy to visit you and discuss all matters relating to rental.
Click here to submit your details so that we can contact you
Property management costumized:
- We monitor the investment portfolio, any claims are settled;
- We act as a contact person for the tenant;
- We maintain contacts with third parties (construction, maintenance companies, etc.);
- We advise on rentability, legal, architectural and determination of the rent.
- Carrying out rental collection such as invoicing, collection and administration;
- Taking care of the debtor administration;
- Arranging rent increases and associated written notices;
- Monitoring payments and rent arrears;
- Taking care of reminders and engagement of bailiffs;
- Recording and administrative processing of rent changes;
- Charge municipal taxes and levies on to the tenant.
- Monitoring the good state of maintenance of the property;
- Carrying out periodic and preventive inspections, if desired;
- Coordination, guidance and supervision of any maintenance work;
- Carrying out initial and final inspections, recorded in digital inspection reports;
- Carrying out maintenance work;
- Dealing with wishes and complaints from tenants;
- Troubleshooting technical malfunctions.
- Recruiting and selecting prospective tenants;
- Carrying out marketing activities for the purpose of renting out your property;
- Coordinating viewings with prospective tenants;
- Protecting your valuable real estate against vacancy;
- Drafting the rental agreements and all associated aspects;
- Verification of income data of prospective tenants;
- Requesting written references and checking;
- Advising on annual indexation of the rent;
- Representing the interests of the client towards tenants;
- Providing advice on optimizing the lettability of your real estate portfolio;
- Handling lease terminations.
- Act as a contact person when there is a dispute;
- Advising in case of rental disputes before the subdistrict court;
- Advice on rent assessment matters;
- Advising on municipal provisions and regulations with regard to rental;
- Advice on applications for municipal permits.
Go to the Property Management service for more information.